Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Play filled weekend!

We have had lots going on lately & life has been fun! Christina had baby Luke Michael Sims on 3/18/09 at 3:45. He weighed in at 8 lb. 6 oz. & was almost 22 in. long! Even with those big stats he still was SO tiny when we saw him this weekend. I never thought I would forget that Miles was that small but I have. I tried to tell myself at the time "hold on to these memories" but it is so hard! Mommy amnesia is real! Thank goodness for pictures! So glad I got a pic of Luke before my camera died.




Luke Michael Sims

My cousin Stacy's son Bentley also turned one this past weekend (Yay!) & we had so much fun at his birthday party. Miles really had a great time crawling around between all the guests feet & playing with a new batch of toys. I had a great time too! It is always nice to take your active baby to a kid friendly house! I got to relax while he played with all the toys, relatives & other babies instead of chasing him around saying, "No touch" on repeat. No pics of the party, dead camera. Boo.


We squeezed in a visit to Kyra & Joe while we were in the Bay for the above festivity. I was so happy that we were able to coordinate a visit. Ky & Joe hadn't seen Miles yet, I hadn't seen their new house or Gigi in a year! Miles loved playing with Gigi & it is so cute that they both love to point their little index finger out at you for you to touch it with yours as a sign of affection! The Barale's house is beautiful & way to go to Joe for building it himself! He is an animal! Kyra is about to burst, but she looks gorgeous (even though she will tell you your lying if you said that to her!) She does though! I can't wait to hear who the next Barale will be. Ky & Joe are those crazy people that can last 9 months without knowing their babies gender!


This week has already gotten off to a fun start. We did a windy walk to Target on Monday with the Laneys & then stayed to play in the afternoon. Always fun. And Miles & Mason crack me up together. They crawl over each other, grab each other toys, follow each other around & are just sweet pals. Yesterday we were able to get together with Bre & her two, Alex & Max. It is so awesome to be with my Chico girls again & so crazy that we all have kids! I teared up just observing the scene of happy players yesterday! GOD is good!


Alex, Mase & Miles cooking up something yummy!



Max at 7 months





Best Buddies






Aren't they cute!





Abby-gails, Miles & Mason & the colander crown!


















2 comments:

Christina said...

I absolutely LOVE the 1st video. Miles is so darn cute. We had a great time with you guys. Can't wait to come out that way for Mile's first birthday!!

Caley said...

aw that was cute. thanks for the video... I feel like I am right there with you. that was cute!