Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Pictures!

Finally uploaded some new pics from the last month!


Look how fun it is to lay sod!



Abby was such a good helper!




Before




After ;)

I love to crawl around furniture & play peek-a-boo

I like to push any mobile object around the house too!



The spitting image of little Michael


I found mommy under the table!



Our home & Miles walking up the driveway with his buggy - such a stud!



My little bunny rabbit



Grandma is so impressed by how I talk on the phone & say "Hi!"



Grandma Kisses, Miles & Grandpa

So coooool ;)

The infamous birthday picture in front of the kitchen cabinets. The big 2-9 this year. Ugh!

2 comments:

Caley said...

still another year to go before the big 30!! still young! enjoy it :) xoxo looks like you guys are doing well!

Bordessa Family said...

Yard is looking great....such hard work being a home owner!! :) Miles is getting so big, and more handsome every pic i see!