Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Blogger S.O.S.!

So, if you have been reading my blog, you have noticed that I have already changed my blog layout about 4 times. I am just not satisfied with the aesthetics of the page & I don't have the handy computer skills to be satisfied. Mike tried to help me find blog templates, but I got frustrated with looking through fairies & vampire-esque layouts. Not what I had in mind.

So, here I admit my lack of blogger finesse & ask all you bloggers who have fancy layouts to, HELP! Where do I go to find great blog templates? How do I put pictures amongst the text of my posting & not just to the right, left, center or above? I have tried moving my pics around & it seems I am just not allowed :( Boo.

Thanks for any help. Please explain the "how to's"as if you were talking to someone from the 17th century that has never before seen a computer ;) Then, hopefully, I will get it.

3 comments:

Sara Parr said...

For $10, you can buy super cute headers (just the headers) from this fun site: http://blogheadsbyash.blogspot.com/

Coldani Family said...

Sara's the best! I dont know how to do it either Nicole Kerns fixes all my backgrounds.

But did my notes on the photo posting not help?

Caley said...

GO TO MY BLOG. AND I HAVE A LINK... ITS CALLED CUTEST BLOG ON THE BLOCK AND ITS FREE... YOU JUST HAVE TO CUTA AND PASTE THE LINK OF THE PAGE YOU LIKE AND IT WILL UPLOAD FOR YOU AUTOMATICALLY.THERE ARE TONS!! THERE IS EVEN DIRECTIONS OF HOW TO DO IT ON THE SITE.